Windows Media Player 9

I downloaded a movie : Hitta.avi .
When I tried to play it I got an error sign : 0xC00D1199 and could't play the movie
What do I have to do to see it ?
dvanaelst@otmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player

    Check out the following MS KB articles:

    FIX: Hardware-Created ASF Files Stop Playing in Media Player 9 Series
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;816044&Product=MP8XP

    FIX: Error in Windows Media Player 9 Series When You Play Specific MP3 Files
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814129&Product=MP8XP

    --

    Regards,
    Len Segal, MCP

    "DAN" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I downloaded a movie : Hitta.avi .
    > When I tried to play it I got an error sign : 0xC00D1199 and could't play
    the movie
    > What do I have to do to see it ?
    > dvanaelst@otmail.com

Video Microsoft Media Player Windows XP