NexStar 2.5" drive enclosure review

I recently purchased this NexStar 2.5" USB 2.0 drive enclosure along
with a Samsung MP0402H 40GB 5400rpm Notebook Hard Drive. I posted my
brief review here:

http://www.somacon.com/docs/nexstar_usb2.0_enclosure_review.php
1 answer Last reply
More about nexstar drive enclosure review

    I use the same enclosure with a WD 80GB laptop drive. I can't say enough
    good about it, it opens doors to doing things never possible before. It is
    REALLY nice to not have to burn a dvd when I need to take a lot of data from
    home to work. I use a Pelican 1060 waterproof carrying case, no worries
    about dropping it or leaving it out in the rain. Total cost, about $215 I
    think, with the carrying case. A guy can save money by going with a 3.5"
    drive and a 300GB drive, but it is way more 007 to have such a tiny 80GB
    drive.

    --Dan

    "Shailesh Humbad" <noreply@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > I recently purchased this NexStar 2.5" USB 2.0 drive enclosure along
    > with a Samsung MP0402H 40GB 5400rpm Notebook Hard Drive. I posted my
    > brief review here:
    >
    > http://www.somacon.com/docs/nexstar_usb2.0_enclosure_review.php

Enclosure Storage