NexStar 2.5" drive enclosure review

I use the same enclosure with a WD 80GB laptop drive. I can't say enough
good about it, it opens doors to doing things never possible before. It is
REALLY nice to not have to burn a dvd when I need to take a lot of data from
home to work. I use a Pelican 1060 waterproof carrying case, no worries
about dropping it or leaving it out in the rain. Total cost, about $215 I
think, with the carrying case. A guy can save money by going with a 3.5"
drive and a 300GB drive, but it is way more 007 to have such a tiny 80GB
drive.

--Dan