Windows Media Player

Is there a way to take a movie and change it to single pictures or print single pictures from a movie?

You can open the 'movie' and use Windows Movie Maker to create still images.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Mary Ann" <maryann(removethis)@vipprinting.biz> wrote in message
> Is there a way to take a movie and change it to single pictures or print
> single pictures from a movie?

I know it's been a while, but I'm finally back on this project. I cannot figure out how to create still images. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Mary Ann

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> You can open the 'movie' and use Windows Movie Maker to create still images.
> --
> Cari
> MS-MVP Windows Technologies - Printing/Imaging/Hardware
> www.coribright.com
>
> "Mary Ann" <maryann(removethis)@vipprinting.biz> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to take a movie and change it to single pictures or print
> > single pictures from a movie?

http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html#screencap
tells how to do a screen capture in WMP proper...

-Zach
See http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.