SanDisk Memory Stick Pro inferior to Sony's own?

Tags:
  • Cameras
  • Sony
  • Sandisk
  • Memory
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b } Memory
July 17, 2004 9:57:13 AM

I co-worker of mine told me that this is the case when I told him that
I was planning on picking up some SanDisk sticks from Costco. When I
asked "how so?", he said that both with the quality of the memory used
and also with the durability between the products.

Is there any truth of validity to his claim?

More about : sandisk memory stick pro inferior sony

Anonymous
a b } Memory
July 18, 2004 1:28:23 PM

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 05:57:13 GMT, Steve Lee
<NOLIKEsteve.leeSPAM@rediffmail.com> wrote:

>Is there any truth of validity to his claim?

I haven't noticed any difference between Sandisk and Sony brand when I
still used Cybershot.
--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net
!