MSN Messenger with XP

May 26, 2004 11:22:37 PM

I just installed MSN Messenger 6.2 and I'm trying to have
an Audio Conversation. I can the other person, but he
can't hear me. zI've disabled XP Firewall, unchecked Qos
Scheduler and I con't have a router. My connection is
cable modem(high speed). I've run the audio wizard in
Messenger and all checks out O.K.
Any ideas?

Thanks

More about : msn messenger