MSN Messenger with XP

I just installed MSN Messenger 6.2 and I'm trying to have
an Audio Conversation. I can the other person, but he
can't hear me. zI've disabled XP Firewall, unchecked Qos
Scheduler and I con't have a router. My connection is
cable modem(high speed). I've run the audio wizard in
Messenger and all checks out O.K.
Any ideas?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger

    Does he/she hear others?
    www.coribright.com

    "Rick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I just installed MSN Messenger 6.2 and I'm trying to have
    > an Audio Conversation. I can the other person, but he
    > can't hear me. zI've disabled XP Firewall, unchecked Qos
    > Scheduler and I con't have a router. My connection is
    > cable modem(high speed). I've run the audio wizard in
    > Messenger and all checks out O.K.
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks

Video MSN Messenger Windows XP