windows media player or windvd do not play dvds

Help someone!
Recently I had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall everything. Now my windows media player or windvd won't play my dvds. I have reset the video resolution and color resolution and updated video drivers. Now what?
Randy

What is the error message?
www.coribright.com