windows media player or windvd do not play dvds

Help someone!
Recently I had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall everything. Now my windows media player or windvd won't play my dvds. I have reset the video resolution and color resolution and updated video drivers. Now what?
Randy
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player windvd play dvds

    What is the error message?
    www.coribright.com

    "Randy M" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Help someone!
    > Recently I had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall everything. Now my
    windows media player or windvd won't play my dvds. I have reset the video
    resolution and color resolution and updated video drivers. Now what?
    > Randy

Video Resolution Media Player Windows XP