how do you check speed of video card>

What tool can you use to check the speed of your video
card and detailed specs about it? I tried dxdiag and
system info.

thanks in advance
Dan
2 answers Last reply
More about check speed video card

    How about looking for the specifications at the graphic card manufacturer's
    website?
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Dan R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > What tool can you use to check the speed of your video
    > card and detailed specs about it? I tried dxdiag and
    > system info.
    >
    > thanks in advance
    > Dan

    RTFM

    "Dan R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > What tool can you use to check the speed of your video
    > card and detailed specs about it? I tried dxdiag and
    > system info.
    >
    > thanks in advance
    > Dan

Video Graphics Cards Microsoft Windows XP