how do you check speed of video card>

a b U Graphics card
May 27, 2004 11:06:06 AM

What tool can you use to check the speed of your video
card and detailed specs about it? I tried dxdiag and
system info.

thanks in advance
Dan

More about : check speed video card

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
May 27, 2004 2:12:08 PM

How about looking for the specifications at the graphic card manufacturer's
website?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Dan R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What tool can you use to check the speed of your video
> card and detailed specs about it? I tried dxdiag and
> system info.
>
> thanks in advance
> Dan
May 28, 2004 2:05:04 AM