i am trying to use 2 video cards in the same machine.

I have a ATI radeon 9000 AGP that i want to handle all
graphics and performance.

I also have a ATI all in wonder 128 por PCI that i only
want to use for capturing video and television, vecause
it has a built in TV tuner.

at first i was starting to think it wasnt possible but
then i found a website that told me this
---------------------------------
ATI All-in Wonder 128 (16 MB PCI version)

This PCI based video card is a great choice for a double
monitor set up! Use your AGP slot for a state of the art
gaming card and also have a multimedia capable video
capture solution at hand.
----------------------------------

so it must be possible. does anyone know how i can set
this up?

right now if i put them both in the computer at the same
time it just uses the all in wonder because it searches
for the PCI slots first. so it wont even recognise my
radeon 9000. I have to get it to do that.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Change the BIOS setting to make the AGP card the initiale video device.