windows media player wont play videos online

May 28, 2004 1:22:17 AM

when ever I try to watch a video on a webpage it's just a
blank black screen and the play/pause, valume, etc
buttons are at the top of the video and it freezes the
webpage does anyone know how to fix it so I can watch
videos online?
May 28, 2004 2:02:21 AM

What kind? QuickTime, Real Player, Windows Media Player? Do you have all
three installed?

!