raid 0 question

a friend of mine deleted his raid 0 array... is ALL his data gone, is
there any chance of getting it back? what are the options right now?
thanks in advance

peter

He was your friend....

Seriously, you need to provide much more info, to get any usefull feedback.
Describe your environment: hardware and software.
Elaborate on this incident, as much detail as possible.
Then, ask questions.

(and BTW, do not overclock when in recovery mode)

"OverKlocker" <nunya@biznez.net> wrote in message
> a friend of mine deleted his raid 0 array... is ALL his data gone, is
> there any chance of getting it back? what are the options right now?
> thanks in advance

peter

Oops, that was HIS raid, not YOURS, my mistake.
If you help him to recover it, you will be a hero.

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:35:32 -0400, "Peter" <peterfoxghost@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>Oops, that was HIS raid, not YOURS, my mistake.
>If you help him to recover it, you will be a hero.

went into the controllers bios (SI 3112), deleted his bios (he really
should get a web tv...LOL). i haven't messed with it yet, cause i
wanted to check and see if his OS (winXP), and software were
recoverable by setting up the raid again on the same machine, etc.

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 08:27:32 -0500, OverKlocker <nunya@biznez.net>
wrote:

>On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:35:32 -0400, "Peter" <peterfoxghost@yahoo.ca>
>wrote:
>
>>Oops, that was HIS raid, not YOURS, my mistake.
>>If you help him to recover it, you will be a hero.
>
>went into the controllers bios (SI 3112), deleted his bios (he really
>should get a web tv...LOL). i haven't messed with it yet, cause i
>wanted to check and see if his OS (winXP), and software were
>recoverable by setting up the raid again on the same machine, etc.

anyone...