ATI 7500 causing reboots

matt

Everytime I try and install an ATI 7500 the windows XP
system I'm putting ti reboots. It is a fresh install and
I even have the current AGP drivers, nothting seems to
work. I have an older Hercules that works fine, but I
want to use the ATI as it has better res and features,
such as the DVD player.

Anyone have any thoughts on this at all???????