What is D Draw Mode when playing media on the DVD

I am using powerDVD 3.0 software on my computer and when I play any DVDs
I am having problems. There is something wrong with the display drivers.
I have got the updates drivers from NIDIVI but still can't play

Also they said the TV Out port isn't connected either

Can someone help me

Mark

D Draw is DirectDraw, part of DirectX. You might want to think about
getting the latest DirectX:
www.microsoft.com/directx
www.coribright.com