Hu Jintao Yangon puppet

Last response: in Video Games
March 31, 2005 8:28:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.sufi,alt.surrealism,soc.culture.burma (More info?)

"We have a one Chindia policy" - SPDC chairman Gen Than Shwe

More about : jintao yangon puppet

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 11:30:46 AM

Shawk wrote:

> Cos he/she's an arsehole? Do what most others have done and
killfile.

Or just ignore it. The more you reply to these trolls, the more you
encourage them.
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 12:27:15 AM

On 3/31/2005 7:30 AM Chadwick brightened our day with:

>Shawk wrote:
>

>>Cos he/she's an arsehole? Do what most others have done and
>>

>killfile.
>
>Or just ignore it. The more you reply to these trolls, the more you
>encourage them.

It's still somewhat of an interesting question, how alt.games.half-life
got grouped together with Sufism and surrealism.
Must have something to do with Xen and the G-Man.

I'd assume that these surrealists aren't even looking in here.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com