Looking for Olympus repair shop Orange Co, Calif

fred

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
Mesa area?

Much obliged.

"Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
> Mesa area?
>
> Much obliged.
>
> Fred

Olympus Support contact info. You might call and ask.
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_consumercontact.asp

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

"Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message news:<KVvKc.8824$gt1.6747@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
> Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
> Mesa area?
>
> Much obliged.
>
> Fred

You can do what Patrick said and send it direct to Olympus or you
could take it to Cal's Camera, it's on Newport Blvd in Costa Mesa. and
see if they could send it in for you. It's a Great store and full of
good people that know their stuff.

You may want to leave your credit card at home or you could be like a
kid in a candy store!!!!

Rick in Newport Beach

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

"Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message news:<KVvKc.8824$gt1.6747@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
> Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
> Mesa area?
>
> Much obliged.
>
> Fred

Here's the Web adress to Cal's

http://www.calscameras.com/

Rick

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

"Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message news:<KVvKc.8824$gt1.6747@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
> Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
> Mesa area?
>
> Much obliged.
>
> Fred

And you posted this question to aus.photo because...?

Cheers,
Steve

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

"Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
> Mesa area?
>
> Much obliged.
>
> Fred

The Olympus repair facility is in Cerritos.

Olympus America Inc.
Consumer Products Group
10805 Holder Street Suite 170
Cypress, CA 90630-5145
Attn: Repair Department
1-714-503-5700
Fax: (714) 229-1652
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT

Patrick

fred

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

Thanks a lot, Rick & Patrick. I shot an email off to Cal's and will call
Olympus in the morning. I'll post the results later and the cost to fix it.

Fred

"Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
> Mesa area?
>
> Much obliged.
>
> Fred

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Fred wrote:
> Thanks a lot, Rick & Patrick. I shot an email off to Cal's and will call
> Olympus in the morning. I'll post the results later and the cost to fix it.
>
> Fred
>
> "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
>
>>Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
>>Mesa area?
>>
>>Much obliged.
>>
>>Fred

Hey Fred!

Why would you want to post such to an Australian Newsgroup? (aus.photo)

rm

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

st3ph3nm wrote:
> "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message news:<KVvKc.8824$gt1.6747@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
>
>>Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
>>Mesa area?
>>
>>Much obliged.
>>
>>Fred
>

> And you posted this question to aus.photo because...?
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

Just to keep the spam going like you.

fred

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

Thanks for the link. I just asked them for info on a service manual for the
C-700. Will post the reply that comes back.

"CSM1" <nomoremail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain
Valley/Costa
> > Mesa area?
> >
> > Much obliged.
> >
> > Fred
> >

> Olympus Support contact info. You might call and ask.
> http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_consumercontact.asp
>
> --
> CSM1
> http://www.carlmcmillan.com
> --

fred

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

Thanks for the contact. Nice folks. However, like all other shops I've
called, they send this model out to Olympus for a quote - same as me doing
it direct -- $150 flat rate, no matter what is wrong.