Looking for Olympus repair shop Orange Co, Calif

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
Mesa area?

Much obliged.

Fred
10 answers Last reply
More about looking olympus repair shop orange calif
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

    "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
    > Mesa area?
    >
    > Much obliged.
    >
    > Fred

    Olympus Support contact info. You might call and ask.
    http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_consumercontact.asp

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message news:<KVvKc.8824$gt1.6747@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
    > Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
    > Mesa area?
    >
    > Much obliged.
    >
    > Fred

    You can do what Patrick said and send it direct to Olympus or you
    could take it to Cal's Camera, it's on Newport Blvd in Costa Mesa. and
    see if they could send it in for you. It's a Great store and full of
    good people that know their stuff.

    You may want to leave your credit card at home or you could be like a
    kid in a candy store!!!!

    Rick in Newport Beach
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

    "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message news:<KVvKc.8824$gt1.6747@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
    > Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
    > Mesa area?
    >
    > Much obliged.
    >
    > Fred

    Here's the Web adress to Cal's

    http://www.calscameras.com/

    Rick
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

    "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message news:<KVvKc.8824$gt1.6747@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
    > Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
    > Mesa area?
    >
    > Much obliged.
    >
    > Fred

    And you posted this question to aus.photo because...?

    Cheers,
    Steve
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

    "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
    > Mesa area?
    >
    > Much obliged.
    >
    > Fred

    The Olympus repair facility is in Cerritos.

    Olympus America Inc.
    Consumer Products Group
    10805 Holder Street Suite 170
    Cypress, CA 90630-5145
    Attn: Repair Department
    1-714-503-5700
    Fax: (714) 229-1652
    8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT

    Patrick
  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

    Thanks a lot, Rick & Patrick. I shot an email off to Cal's and will call
    Olympus in the morning. I'll post the results later and the cost to fix it.

    Fred

    "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
    > Mesa area?
    >
    > Much obliged.
    >
    > Fred

  7. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

    Fred wrote:
    > Thanks a lot, Rick & Patrick. I shot an email off to Cal's and will call
    > Olympus in the morning. I'll post the results later and the cost to fix it.
    >
    > Fred
    >
    > "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
    >>Mesa area?
    >>
    >>Much obliged.
    >>
    >>Fred

    Hey Fred!

    Why would you want to post such to an Australian Newsgroup? (aus.photo)

    rm
  8. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

    st3ph3nm wrote:
    > "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message news:<KVvKc.8824$gt1.6747@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
    >
    >>Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain Valley/Costa
    >>Mesa area?
    >>
    >>Much obliged.
    >>
    >>Fred
    >

    > And you posted this question to aus.photo because...?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Steve

    Just to keep the spam going like you.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

    Thanks for the link. I just asked them for info on a service manual for the
    C-700. Will post the reply that comes back.

    "CSM1" <nomoremail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain
    Valley/Costa
    > > Mesa area?
    > >
    > > Much obliged.
    > >
    > > Fred
    > >

    > Olympus Support contact info. You might call and ask.
    > http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_consumercontact.asp
    >
    > --
    > CSM1
    > http://www.carlmcmillan.com
    > --

  10. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

    Thanks for the contact. Nice folks. However, like all other shops I've
    called, they send this model out to Olympus for a quote - same as me doing
    it direct -- $150 flat rate, no matter what is wrong.

    "Rick Benites" <rickbenites@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone suggest a good digital camera shop in the Fountain
    Valley/Costa
    > > Mesa area?
    > >
    > > Much obliged.
    > >
    > > Fred
    >
    > You can do what Patrick said and send it direct to Olympus or you
    > could take it to Cal's Camera, it's on Newport Blvd in Costa Mesa. and
    > see if they could send it in for you. It's a Great store and full of
    > good people that know their stuff.
    >
    > You may want to leave your credit card at home or you could be like a
    > kid in a candy store!!!!
    >
    > Rick in Newport Beach

Cameras Photo Olympus Peripherals