If I am trying to decide on a motherboard that supports:

UltraDMA 133

versus on with:

UltraDMA 100/66

Which one is better?

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Hill wrote:

> If I am trying to decide on a motherboard that supports:
>
> UltraDMA 133
>
> versus on with:
>
> UltraDMA 100/66
>
> Which one is better?

Given that chipsets that support 100/66 will in general be older than those
that support 133, the board that supports 133 will likely be the better
choice, but there are many factors that have more influence on performance
than 100 vs 133.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

cjt

Michael Hill wrote:

> If I am trying to decide on a motherboard that supports:
>
> UltraDMA 133
>
> versus on with:
>
> UltraDMA 100/66
>
> Which one is better?