Live TV Video Error

May 31, 2004 1:11:42 AM

I am running XP Media Center on a Dell 4600C. Live TV
gives a video error. DVD's, recorded TV, pictures are
all fine. Dell Tech Support says, "Format Disk" and
reinstall XPMC, you can't update the operating system
without starting from scratch."
1- Can this be?
2- Why do I have the video error for TV? How can I
correct it without having to formate the hard drive?

More about : live video error

May 31, 2004 8:01:05 PM

Hey Bob,
Maybe you should go and buy a Mac, it really works, because you will continue to have problems with that PC of yours. Formatting the harddrive? Not on a Mac, because mac's don't get these problems.
!