Question Canon A70: burning color

Andrew

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Hello everyone,

I have a Canon A70 and when I took bright colored objects (e.g. red, yellow
flowers) under bright light, the color seems to be like burnt-like colors.
That is the color is unnaturally red/yellow although the other colors are
just fine (the green leaves for example).

Did you experience the same kind of problem?
Any suggestion to avoid this problem?

Thank you in advance.

"Andrew" <xp4132zy12@xt.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have a Canon A70 and when I took bright colored objects (e.g. red,
yellow
> flowers) under bright light, the color seems to be like burnt-like colors.
> That is the color is unnaturally red/yellow although the other colors are
> just fine (the green leaves for example).
>
> Did you experience the same kind of problem?
> Any suggestion to avoid this problem?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Andrew

I don't know your camera specifically but many digital cams have a setting
that intensifies color rendition. Check for that first..

Dan'l.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

In article <40fae290$0$29421$626a14ce@news.free.fr>,
"Andrew" <xp4132zy12@xt.invalid> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have a Canon A70 and when I took bright colored objects (e.g. red, yellow
> flowers) under bright light, the color seems to be like burnt-like colors.
> That is the color is unnaturally red/yellow although the other colors are
> just fine (the green leaves for example).
>
> Did you experience the same kind of problem?
> Any suggestion to avoid this problem?

check your white balance settings?