Video Capture Using Windows Media Player 9

I'm using Windows XP Home with Windows Media Player 9 installed. I can play DVD's fine but I want to be able to Pause and capture specific pictures. I read the help section of XP but I still can't figure out how to do this. I also use "Power DVD" by cyberlink and I can do it with Power DVD but would like to use the windows media player.
Thanks

Press pause on youre keyboard to halt the frames.