peter

YES........and then you wont be bothering us anymore!!
peter
"VideoNewbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Should I go and buy a mac, since they are much better than Windows XP for
capturing and editing video?

Why ask anyone here? It's your money and your the one doing the work,
right?

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
"VideoNewbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Should I go and buy a mac, since they are much better than Windows XP for
capturing and editing video?

Well I don't have any problem in capturing video and editing it on my PC.
Why not find out what your problem is first of all and try to get some help?
We're not psychic, until you tell us about your trouble, we cannot assist.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com