connecting my tv to my computer?

i have av outputs and svideo on the front and back of my comp but how can i see whats on my computer on my tv?
4 answers Last reply
More about connecting computer

    Providing you have the TV connected to the PC and the TV is turned ON,
    reboot the PC. XP will now 'know' there is a TV attached.

    Right click on the desktop and select Properties. In the Settings tab,
    click on Advanced. Click on the Monitor tab and there should be an option
    there to switch output from Monitor to TV.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "jim" <kingjackazz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >i have av outputs and svideo on the front and back of my comp but how can i
    >see whats on my computer on my tv?

    I have the same problem, the driver is updated but I only see the standard monitor and not any option to switch monitor to TV or any other monitor.
    Amin

    Who drivers? What card?

    --
    Chris Lanier
    Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
    "Amin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have the same problem, the driver is updated but I only see the standard
    monitor and not any option to switch monitor to TV or any other monitor.
    > Amin

    The Laptop is a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo EL 6800 model and the video driver is a SIS M650, which I have downloaded from Fujitsu-Siemens support center. Is that enough?
    Amin

Video TV Computers Microsoft Windows XP