Showoff: dm_gasworks_aghl

Last response: in Video Games
March 31, 2005 6:29:18 PM

http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010...

Public beta release this week
Stay tuned for links
Play test starting in a week

- Peter

More about : showoff gasworks aghl

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 2:12:32 AM

> Can I download it from anywhere beforehand

Links for download as well as DM servername will be provided this
weekend

Note! Download from the DM server will be disabled due to limited
bandwidth
If possible I will redirect from the server to a http location for your
convenience
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 3:41:28 AM

<peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010...
>
> Public beta release this week
> Stay tuned for links
> Play test starting in a week
>
> - Peter

Boy those screenshots look GOOD Peter! :)
McG.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
April 1, 2005 4:36:23 AM

<peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010...
>
> Public beta release this week
> Stay tuned for links
> Play test starting in a week

Looks verrry nice Peter! Love to play test it with you/others if the time is
right.
Can I download it from anywhere beforehand?

Cheers
April 1, 2005 4:45:25 AM

<peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010...
>
> Public beta release this week
> Stay tuned for links
> Play test starting in a week

Looks verrry nice Peter! Love to play test it with you/others if the time is
right.
Can I download it from anywhere beforehand?

Cheers
April 1, 2005 1:10:17 PM

peter.aghl@gmail.com wrote:
> http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010...
>
> Public beta release this week
> Stay tuned for links
> Play test starting in a week
>
> - Peter

Damn that's some sexy looking screenies.

--
Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com

<peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010...
>
> Public beta release this week
> Stay tuned for links
> Play test starting in a week
>
> - Peter

looking very good

--
DrC [aghl]
Anonymous

Gallery updated with xtra screenshots
http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010...

Models embedded in BSP and tested on a source dedicated server -
looking good
Map zipped and uploaded to fileplanet and another sites waiting for
approval

Hmm, I have tried to search the internet a little for sites
Anyone know of a site which will hold a 4.5 zip file (map + readme)

Thanks :)
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 1:51:21 AM

> When you get round to it, you should make a
> self-installing NSIS for it,

Inno setup
http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

:-)

I know
But it's the zip versus executable and the virus hazzle question

I'll check what's the common thing for custom maps
If I had extra files and the bsp I'd go for a install package
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 3:13:38 AM

peter.aghl@gmail.com wrote:
> Hmm, I have tried to search the internet a little for sites
> Anyone know of a site which will hold a 4.5 zip file (map + readme)

Aye. civiliantarget.com can do that, if I still have space. I'll
download it and get it sorted soon, hopefully.

Civilian_Target
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 5:11:27 AM

I've put the zip file you've linked to in the later topic on my site for
now, if that's OK.

http://www.civiliantarget.com/files/dm_gasworks_aghl_be...

When you get round to it, you should make a self-installing NSIS for it,
save the installing hastle. It's dead easy, see here ->
http://hmd.hostileintent.org/?go=tutorials;tut=selfextractor

Civilian_Target

!