> Can I download it from anywhere beforehand

Links for download as well as DM servername will be provided this
weekend

Note! Download from the DM server will be disabled due to limited
bandwidth
If possible I will redirect from the server to a http location for your
convenience

rat

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2004

<peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010021.jpg
>
> Public beta release this week
> Stay tuned for links
> Play test starting in a week

Looks verrry nice Peter! Love to play test it with you/others if the time is
right.
Can I download it from anywhere beforehand?

Cheers

rat

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2004

<peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010021.jpg
>
> Public beta release this week
> Stay tuned for links
> Play test starting in a week

Looks verrry nice Peter! Love to play test it with you/others if the time is
right.
Can I download it from anywhere beforehand?

Cheers

Gallery updated with xtra screenshots
http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010021.jpg

Models embedded in BSP and tested on a source dedicated server -
looking good
Map zipped and uploaded to fileplanet and another sites waiting for
approval

Hmm, I have tried to search the internet a little for sites
Anyone know of a site which will hold a 4.5 zip file (map + readme)

Thanks :)

> When you get round to it, you should make a
> self-installing NSIS for it,

Inno setup
http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

:)

I know
But it's the zip versus executable and the virus hazzle question

I'll check what's the common thing for custom maps
If I had extra files and the bsp I'd go for a install package

peter.aghl@gmail.com wrote:
> Hmm, I have tried to search the internet a little for sites
> Anyone know of a site which will hold a 4.5 zip file (map + readme)

Aye. civiliantarget.com can do that, if I still have space. I'll
download it and get it sorted soon, hopefully.

Civilian_Target

I've put the zip file you've linked to in the later topic on my site for
now, if that's OK.

http://www.civiliantarget.com/files/dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01.zip

When you get round to it, you should make a self-installing NSIS for it,
save the installing hastle. It's dead easy, see here ->
http://hmd.hostileintent.org/?go=tutorials;tut=selfextractor

Civilian_Target