Showoff: dm_gasworks_aghl

http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010021.jpg

Public beta release this week
Stay tuned for links
Play test starting in a week

- Peter
10 answers Last reply
More about showoff dm_gasworks_aghl

    > Can I download it from anywhere beforehand

    Links for download as well as DM servername will be provided this
    weekend

    Note! Download from the DM server will be disabled due to limited
    bandwidth
    If possible I will redirect from the server to a http location for your
    convenience

    <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010021.jpg
    >
    > Public beta release this week
    > Stay tuned for links
    > Play test starting in a week
    >
    > - Peter

    Boy those screenshots look GOOD Peter! :)
    McG.

    <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010021.jpg
    >
    > Public beta release this week
    > Stay tuned for links
    > Play test starting in a week

    Looks verrry nice Peter! Love to play test it with you/others if the time is
    right.
    Can I download it from anywhere beforehand?

    Cheers

    peter.aghl@gmail.com wrote:
    > http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010021.jpg
    >
    > Public beta release this week
    > Stay tuned for links
    > Play test starting in a week
    >
    > - Peter

    Damn that's some sexy looking screenies.

    --
    Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
    Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com

    <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010021.jpg
    >
    > Public beta release this week
    > Stay tuned for links
    > Play test starting in a week
    >
    > - Peter

    looking very good

    --
    DrC [aghl]

    Gallery updated with xtra screenshots
    http://img106.exs.cx/gal.php?g=dm_gasworks_aghl_beta010021.jpg

    Models embedded in BSP and tested on a source dedicated server -
    looking good
    Map zipped and uploaded to fileplanet and another sites waiting for
    approval

    Hmm, I have tried to search the internet a little for sites
    Anyone know of a site which will hold a 4.5 zip file (map + readme)

    Thanks :)

    > When you get round to it, you should make a
    > self-installing NSIS for it,

    Inno setup
    http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

    :-)

    I know
    But it's the zip versus executable and the virus hazzle question

    I'll check what's the common thing for custom maps
    If I had extra files and the bsp I'd go for a install package

    peter.aghl@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hmm, I have tried to search the internet a little for sites
    > Anyone know of a site which will hold a 4.5 zip file (map + readme)

    Aye. civiliantarget.com can do that, if I still have space. I'll
    download it and get it sorted soon, hopefully.

    Civilian_Target

    I've put the zip file you've linked to in the later topic on my site for
    now, if that's OK.

    http://www.civiliantarget.com/files/dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01.zip

    When you get round to it, you should make a self-installing NSIS for it,
    save the installing hastle. It's dead easy, see here ->
    http://hmd.hostileintent.org/?go=tutorials;tut=selfextractor

    Civilian_Target

    Civilian_Target wrote:
    > peter.aghl@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> Hmm, I have tried to search the internet a little for sites
    >> Anyone know of a site which will hold a 4.5 zip file (map + readme)
    >

    > Aye. civiliantarget.com can do that, if I still have space. I'll
    > download it and get it sorted soon, hopefully.
    >
    > Civilian_Target

Games Video Games