Is it safe to format this unallocated space on my hard disk?

Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
September 13, 2004 11:44:28 PM

http://www.bamberwebdesign.com/dellproblem.jpg (SEE HARD DISK DATA)

Trying to run norton ghost 2003

And it either doesn't like the FAT or Unallocated Partitions.

Is it safe to format this unallocated space on my hard disk?

Is it possible to convert the Fat partition to fat32 ?

Thanks

Jon
Anonymous
a b G Storage
September 17, 2004 11:54:33 PM

<usenet@nospamwerewolf2000.fsnet.co.uk> a écrit dans le message de

> Trying to run norton ghost 2003
>
> And it either doesn't like the FAT or Unallocated Partitions.
>
> Is it safe to format this unallocated space on my hard disk?

You have to define a partition in it before. If there is nothing in it,
you don't risk to delete the data!

> Is it possible to convert the Fat partition to fat32 ?

Yes, there is a utility in W98.

--
~~~~ clmasse on free dot F-country
Liberty, Equality, Profitability.