i try to watch a downloaded movie on my mediaplayer but i keep getting an error message C00D11CD.

what do i need to do to be able to watch the movie?

kimmo

Hi Lewis
Do you only have this problem with this particular file, do others on your
system work correctly? Sadly C00D11CD is a pretty generic error, if your
only having a problem with this file you might not have the correct codec to
play it back such as DIVX.

http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511.exe

If that doesn't help have a look at the some of the solutions for this
problem at
http://www.updatexp.com/c00d11cd-error.html

--
Mark