unknown error

June 3, 2004 6:22:58 AM

I try to watch videos from Yahoo Launch or a movie trailer
from a site in windows media format but when the window
appears, Internet Explorer comes up with an error saying
something like 'Internet Explorer has encountered an error
and will need to close'. I dont know what the cause is. I
cant stream videos from the internet

More about : unknown error

June 4, 2004 7:01:05 AM

I have the same problem , have you had any responses yet?
I have tried to import a video from my Cannon Digital Video via Firewire link and at the point when its supposed to capture the data, up comes "Unknown Error".
!