Flashing RAID Card BIOS: Affect Array?

I have a Promise FastTrack 100 TX2 PCI RAID card with a RAID 1 array. I've
noticed that Promise has a newer BIOS version on their web site than the one
on my card right now. I'd like to flash the card with this updated BIOS, but
would first like to know what affect it will have on my existing array, if
any? Will I have to rebuild my array after updating the BIOS? I appreciate
any help.

--
To reply via e-mail, remove the words "REMOVE" from the e-mail address.
1 answer Last reply

    Anyone?

    --

    "Kerensky" <patrickcate@REMOVEhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Promise FastTrack 100 TX2 PCI RAID card with a RAID 1 array. I've
    >noticed that Promise has a newer BIOS version on their web site than the
    >one on my card right now. I'd like to flash the card with this updated
    >BIOS, but would first like to know what affect it will have on my existing
    >array, if any? Will I have to rebuild my array after updating the BIOS? I
    >appreciate any help.
    >
    > --
    > To reply via e-mail, remove the words "REMOVE" from the e-mail address.

BIOS NAS / RAID Storage