movie maker

HELP!! I am unable to capture video using Windows
moviemaker. In the past, I was able to use the program,
but lately, I can't. I've tried to uninstall/install,
but there's no way for me to delete it. Do you know what
I can do. ***NOTE: When using my video camera, I can
see the picture on movie maker, but I can't capture the
video onto the computer. Please let me know what I can
do. ALSO, is there another program you may be aware of
in which I can use to more easily edit video.

Thanks,

LW
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker

    Is this digital video or analog video? How are you connecting the camcorder
    to the PC?
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "LW Taylor" <lwtaylo@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > HELP!! I am unable to capture video using Windows
    > moviemaker. In the past, I was able to use the program,
    > but lately, I can't. I've tried to uninstall/install,
    > but there's no way for me to delete it. Do you know what
    > I can do. ***NOTE: When using my video camera, I can
    > see the picture on movie maker, but I can't capture the
    > video onto the computer. Please let me know what I can
    > do. ALSO, is there another program you may be aware of
    > in which I can use to more easily edit video.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > LW

Video Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP