Drive Image Memory Error

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Hi,

I have XP and Drive Image 2002. It has most times worked fine, but
every now and then I get a #3 Out of Memory error about 1 to 3% into the
dos workings.

I am trying to high compress a 10GB partition into a 39GB drive so there
is plenty of HD space. I have 512 RAM and as it goes from XP to dos,
nothing is loaded to take up that ram.

I have looked on the Powerquest sute but nothing mentioned there.

Help !

Thanks

David

Rock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have XP and Drive Image 2002. It has most times worked fine, but
> every now and then I get a #3 Out of Memory error about 1 to 3% into
> the dos workings.
>
> I am trying to high compress a 10GB partition into a 39GB drive so
> there is plenty of HD space. I have 512 RAM and as it goes from XP to
> dos, nothing is loaded to take up that ram.
>
> I have looked on the Powerquest sute but nothing mentioned there.
>
> Help !
>
> Thanks
>
> David

Defragment your partition to be imaged, or, if that doesn't help, use
instead of the Caldera command interpreter the one that comes with Microsoft
(download a Windows 98 bootdisk from http://www.bootdisk.com).

--
M.f.G.
Michael Kimmer

"Ein Tag an dem Du nicht lächelst ist ein verlorener Tag"
"Eine Nacht in der Du nicht schläfst ist eine verschlafene Nacht"