Movie Maker audio help

Hi there, I'd like to know how you can adjust the audio
files for each 'clip'. Meaning sometimes I'd like to
have pure audio file that I've added and sometimes I'd
like the originally DV audio.

I can't seem to have different levels throughout a
project, can it be done?

I'd really appreciate any help
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker audio help

    You can mute or fade in/out audio from different clips, but if you ant to do
    it differently in several places on one clip it is easiest to make new clips
    at the points you need to alter the audio levels.
    Have a read of
    www.papajohn.org for more help
    Graham
    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Garth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there, I'd like to know how you can adjust the audio
    > files for each 'clip'. Meaning sometimes I'd like to
    > have pure audio file that I've added and sometimes I'd
    > like the originally DV audio.
    >
    > I can't seem to have different levels throughout a
    > project, can it be done?
    >
    > I'd really appreciate any help

Video Audio Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP