Counter Strike Source Improved Realism - April Fool's Day ..

If you're read the new Steam Update release about the enhancements made to
Counter Strike Source, you'll know that they've made the mod a lot more
realistic now. Is it perhaps too realistic though?

E.G.s
Jumping repeatedly speeds you up more. The more you jump, the faster you go.

Attempting to fire a shotgun when not loaded will jam the weapon and you
will have to fill out a form and wait one or two rounds to get a new one.

Unsheathing your knife at the start of each round, as the sheath absorbs
water and creates pits in the knife, making it less effective when you use
it.

I take it all of this is a wind-up?

On 4/1/2005 7:42 PM Okilee Dokilee brightened our day with:

>If you're read the new Steam Update release about the enhancements made to
>Counter Strike Source, you'll know that they've made the mod a lot more
>realistic now. Is it perhaps too realistic though?
>
>E.G.s
>Jumping repeatedly speeds you up more. The more you jump, the faster you go.
>
>Attempting to fire a shotgun when not loaded will jam the weapon and you
>will have to fill out a form and wait one or two rounds to get a new one.
>
>Unsheathing your knife at the start of each round, as the sheath absorbs
>water and creates pits in the knife, making it less effective when you use
>it.
>
>I take it all of this is a wind-up?

Um, at the top of the update:

Friday, April 1 2005

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

Yeah, Ownage from Valve/Steam :D Haha LoL!

"LymanAlpha" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> schreef in bericht
> On 4/1/2005 7:42 PM Okilee Dokilee brightened our day with:
>
> >If you're read the new Steam Update release about the enhancements made
> >Counter Strike Source, you'll know that they've made the mod a lot more
> >realistic now. Is it perhaps too realistic though?
> >
> >E.G.s
> >Jumping repeatedly speeds you up more. The more you jump, the faster you
go.

> >Attempting to fire a shotgun when not loaded will jam the weapon and you
> >will have to fill out a form and wait one or two rounds to get a new one.
> >
> >Unsheathing your knife at the start of each round, as the sheath absorbs
> >water and creates pits in the knife, making it less effective when you
use
> >it.
> >
> >I take it all of this is a wind-up?
> >

> Um, at the top of the update:
>
> Friday, April 1 2005
>
> --
> Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
> www.inglostadt.com

dukeman

Jasper Jansbeken wrote:
> Yeah, Ownage from Valve/Steam :D Haha LoL!
>

> "LymanAlpha" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> schreef in bericht
>
>>On 4/1/2005 7:42 PM Okilee Dokilee brightened our day with:
>>

>>>If you're read the new Steam Update release about the enhancements made

>>>Counter Strike Source, you'll know that they've made the mod a lot more
>>>realistic now. Is it perhaps too realistic though?
>>>
>>>E.G.s
>>>Jumping repeatedly speeds you up more. The more you jump, the faster you
>
> go.
>
>>>Attempting to fire a shotgun when not loaded will jam the weapon and you
>>>will have to fill out a form and wait one or two rounds to get a new one.
>>>
>>>Unsheathing your knife at the start of each round, as the sheath absorbs
>>>water and creates pits in the knife, making it less effective when you
>
> use
>
>>>it.
>>>
>>>I take it all of this is a wind-up?
>>>

>>Um, at the top of the update:
>>
>>Friday, April 1 2005
>>
>>--
>>Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
>>www.inglostadt.com

Dukemans CS Prejudice #2: Anyone who reads the steam updates for CS:
Source uses the word "Ownage" in everyday conversation

--
....And steam ain't my thing