I can't get any video

i just put XP on my computer and i had a problem with
sound but i sorted that out and now, i have a problem on
my computer when i go to watch videos on my Pc its the
say with games an error messsage comes up saying there is
an error in a video folder and when i go to play medal of
honor AA when the file check menu comes up it says openGL
is not responding.how can i get openGL to respond?
3 answers Last reply
More about video

    Download and install updated drivers for your graphics card from the
    manufacturer's website.
    www.coribright.com

    "Paul" <Madness2ex@aol.com> wrote in message
    > i just put XP on my computer and i had a problem with
    > sound but i sorted that out and now, i have a problem on
    > my computer when i go to watch videos on my Pc its the
    > say with games an error messsage comes up saying there is
    > an error in a video folder and when i go to play medal of
    > honor AA when the file check menu comes up it says openGL
    > is not responding.how can i get openGL to respond?

    In addition to the valid advice about getting the latest video drivers, you
    should verify that you are using the latest version of DirectX.

    Bobby

    "Paul" <Madness2ex@aol.com> wrote in message
    >i just put XP on my computer and i had a problem with
    > sound but i sorted that out and now, i have a problem on
    > my computer when i go to watch videos on my Pc its the
    > say with games an error messsage comes up saying there is
    > an error in a video folder and when i go to play medal of
    > honor AA when the file check menu comes up it says openGL
    > is not responding.how can i get openGL to respond?

    check for the latest drivers from the graphics card maufacturer.
    Graham
    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Paul" <Madness2ex@aol.com> wrote in message
    > i just put XP on my computer and i had a problem with
    > sound but i sorted that out and now, i have a problem on
    > my computer when i go to watch videos on my Pc its the
    > say with games an error messsage comes up saying there is
    > an error in a video folder and when i go to play medal of
    > honor AA when the file check menu comes up it says openGL
    > is not responding.how can i get openGL to respond?

Video Windows XP Computers Microsoft OpenGL