Gray Screen Problem

I am running XP and upon start up there is an intermitent
gray screen. Windows loads up and then the gray screen
will occur preventing you from seeing anything. If I
close my laptop and then re-open it and resume the
session it will usually go away or it may go gray again!

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark

I'd start with checking for udated video card drivers.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media