How Do i Set Up More Than Two Monitors On my XP Config.

Hi there,
I currently have two monitors connected to my
ASUS FX5600 256MB graphics card. The card has two monitor
ports on the back of it and dual view allows me to extend
my desktop onto the second monitor and i can move windows
between the two. I want to be able to attach a third
monitor to my system and extend the desktop again.
However my VGA card only supports two ports. If i buy a
new video card, can i simply plug it into the PCI port,
attach another monitor and have Windows XP detect it? Or
do i need a special graphics card? I really want more
than two monitors connected to my system and i really
need help. PLease someone. Anyone.

Thanks

Farhad Fatakia

Yes this will work, you'll ned to tell the bios which is the first graphics
card to use, so agp, if that's what you want.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media