Anyone know the MSRP on the DiMAGE Z3?

I heard it was scheduled for Sept. delivery. But no price is available.

"Rieper" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in news:2LFLc.96050$a92.59518
@twister.nyc.rr.com:

> I heard it was scheduled for Sept. delivery. But no price is available.

You are right. It's impossible to find a retail price. If your interested
in an ultra-zoom you should also check out the Panasonic Lumix FZ20, due in
August. It's got all the features of the Z3 and more but without the odd,
funky form factor of the Z3. I also think the FZ20's image quality is
better than the Z3. The Panny will retail for $599 (street price around
$475-500). Anti-stab, 5 mp, real-time histogram, AF assist lamp, f2.8 leica
lens through the entire range 39mm-420mm...etc. I've been hunting for my
first digicam for months and think the Panasonic will be a winner.

TRENDING THREADS