Rather depends on how big it is after it is converted. And which software
application you are using to burn.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded vbs video converter but I cant burn a movie file over 270mb.
>Is there any way I can burn a larger file?

matt

i Have An answer To your problem thers a program called
Roxio cd creater i just burn my movies that way on a
burnt disk they usally work on all dvd players but they
dont work on ps2 or xbox.

i hope I gave you the best of help yours truly
Matt