  • DVD
  • Decoder
  • Windows XP
June 5, 2004 6:23:01 PM

hi everyone, i just want to ask where can i get a DVD
decoder suitable for my lap top i mean where i can
download it?
thanx everyone!

More about : dvd decoder win

June 5, 2004 7:21:02 PM

----- xmn wrote: -----

hi everyone, i just want to ask where can i get a DVD
decoder suitable for my lap top i mean where i can
download it?
thanx everyone!
Anonymous
June 5, 2004 8:32:14 PM

PowerDVD or WinDVD are the most popular. They both offer trials.

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
"xmn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi everyone, i just want to ask where can i get a DVD
> decoder suitable for my lap top i mean where i can
> download it?
> thanx everyone!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 5, 2004 9:16:02 PM

----- xmn wrote: -----

hi everyone, i just want to ask where can i get a DVD
decoder suitable for my lap top i mean where i can
download it?
thanx everyone!
Anonymous
June 6, 2004 7:37:13 PM

Try picking these up at www.download.com . Make a search, they are there..

"Chris Lanier [MVP]" <cal2002a@hotmail.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
news:o OErPS0SEHA.2480@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> PowerDVD or WinDVD are the most popular. They both offer trials.
>
> --
> Chris Lanier
> Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
> ---
> "xmn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi everyone, i just want to ask where can i get a DVD
> > decoder suitable for my lap top i mean where i can
> > download it?
> > thanx everyone!

August 11, 2004 11:55:02 PM

recently upgraded my laptop also to XP Pro and my DVD no longer works...need
decoder...any suggestions where I can obtain one...how do I know if it will
be compatible with my DVD?
Anonymous
August 12, 2004 2:43:34 PM

Reinstall your copy of Win DVD or Power DVD, whichever came with your PC.

If you have lost it, you can look at their websites: www.intervideo.com or
www.gocyberlink.com.

www.coribright.com