DVD decoder for win xp

hi everyone, i just want to ask where can i get a DVD
decoder suitable for my lap top i mean where i can
download it?
thanx everyone!
6 answers Last reply
More about decoder

    ----- xmn wrote: -----

    hi everyone, i just want to ask where can i get a DVD
    decoder suitable for my lap top i mean where i can
    download it?
    thanx everyone!

    PowerDVD or WinDVD are the most popular. They both offer trials.

    --
    Chris Lanier
    Microsoft MVP - Digital Media

    Try picking these up at www.download.com . Make a search, they are there..

    "Chris Lanier [MVP]" <cal2002a@hotmail.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
    > PowerDVD or WinDVD are the most popular. They both offer trials.
    >
    > --
    > Chris Lanier
    > Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
    > ---
    > "xmn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > hi everyone, i just want to ask where can i get a DVD
    > > decoder suitable for my lap top i mean where i can
    > > download it?
    > > thanx everyone!

    recently upgraded my laptop also to XP Pro and my DVD no longer works...need
    decoder...any suggestions where I can obtain one...how do I know if it will
    be compatible with my DVD?

    Reinstall your copy of Win DVD or Power DVD, whichever came with your PC.

    If you have lost it, you can look at their websites: www.intervideo.com or
    www.gocyberlink.com.

    www.coribright.com

    "James" <James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > recently upgraded my laptop also to XP Pro and my DVD no longer
    > works...need
    > decoder...any suggestions where I can obtain one...how do I know if it
    > will
    > be compatible with my DVD?

Video DVD Decoder Windows XP