KHALED

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2004

when i play movies or video after short time
my PC stop working and (freez)on the last shot
till (ctrl+alt+delte) doesn,t effect on the pc to restart
the only way to get over that is to press the(reset)
button in the case of the PC
NOTE:i have all updated codecs
i don,t have any problem with games

spci:
p4 , 2.6GHz ,800sytem bus,256 RAM

What are you watching the movies in, media player etc? or an editing app
(movie maker?) Are you running XP, of so then I'd suggest at least another
256 mb ram anyways.
Graham
--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"khaled" <almahallawy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> when i play movies or video after short time
> my PC stop working and (freez)on the last shot
> till (ctrl+alt+delte) doesn,t effect on the pc to restart
> the only way to get over that is to press the(reset)
> button in the case of the PC
> NOTE:i have all updated codecs
> i don,t have any problem with games
>
> spci: