mia

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2002

Can anybody help with any file that can play recorded +RW DVD which was originally recorded on Phillips DVD Recorder but won't play on Window Media Player or Real Player V10

Mia

"Windows Media Player Is Currently Unable to Play DVD Video" Error Message
When You Try to Play a DVD in Windows Media Player
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823770&Product=winxp

"Windows Media Player is currently unable to play DVD video. Error ID =
0xC00D116A, Remedy ID = 0x00000000"

--

Regards,
Len Segal, MCP