Error C00D116A

Can anybody help with any file that can play recorded +RW DVD which was originally recorded on Phillips DVD Recorder but won't play on Window Media Player or Real Player V10

Mia
1 answer Last reply
More about error c00d116a

    "Windows Media Player Is Currently Unable to Play DVD Video" Error Message
    When You Try to Play a DVD in Windows Media Player
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823770&Product=winxp

    "Windows Media Player is currently unable to play DVD video. Error ID =
    0xC00D116A, Remedy ID = 0x00000000"

    --

    Regards,
    Len Segal, MCP

    "mia" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anybody help with any file that can play recorded +RW DVD which was
    originally recorded on Phillips DVD Recorder but won't play on Window Media
    Player or Real Player V10

    > Mia

Video DVD Microsoft Windows XP