Trying to lower monitor resolution to 300 by 200

I am trying to hock up my computer to my TV. I have a
Geforce 5200 Ultra with a s-video conector on it I have it
hocked to my Tv and all but the picture is poor quality. I
know the basic Idea of how to fix it but I can't seem to
do it in XP Pro. I am trying to lower the resolution to
300 by 200 but the lowest it will go is 640 by 480 my
Nvidia driver says that the V-card can get to 300 by 200
so the only issue I can conclude is XP so if anyone knows
how to lower the resolution to 300 by 200 in XP pro please
pass it on.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Go here http://www.entechtaiwan.com/ and get their program PowerStrip and
see if it will allow you to make the changes.