Region Marking

Get a message "This player is incompatible with the region
marking of this disc" when playing DVD "Enemy at the Gates"
This DVD is not a copy or pirated.
I am using Windows Media Player ver.9
Any expert here that might be able to help is much
appreciated.

-kc
1 answer Last reply
More about region marking

    Either you are in the US/Canada and have got a DVD that is NOT Region 1or
    you are elsewhere and have got a DVD that is not in your region.
    www.coribright.com

    "kc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Get a message "This player is incompatible with the region
    > marking of this disc" when playing DVD "Enemy at the Gates"
    > This DVD is not a copy or pirated.
    > I am using Windows Media Player ver.9
    > Any expert here that might be able to help is much
    > appreciated.
    >
    > -kc

Video DVD Microsoft Windows XP