Medion Digital camera md7466

when trying to upload photos to the pc - error message the file or directory is missing or corrupt. I nolonger have the setup disk, please help
4 answers Last reply
More about medion digital camera md7466

    Look for updated software at the manufacturer's website.
    www.coribright.com

    "Patrick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when trying to upload photos to the pc - error message the file or
    directory is missing or corrupt. I nolonger have the setup disk, please help

    Thanks for all your efforts. I could in the end only reformat camera and lost pics. but working fine now. many thanks

    Can you still see the pictures in the camera, if so you should be ok. If not
    then the memory card has become corrupted and a search of google for
    "recover pictures from memory card" should bring up apps which will try to
    recover the pictures, otherwise unfortunately they are gone for good.
    Graham
    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Cari (MS MVP)" <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote in message
    > Look for updated software at the manufacturer's website.
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > "Patrick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > when trying to upload photos to the pc - error message the file or
    > directory is missing or corrupt. I nolonger have the setup disk, please
    help

  4. i lost the cd rom from my medion videi cam can how can i down load the soft ware for it

Video Cameras Microsoft Medion Error Message Windows XP