Can't find NSLU2 at setup

Tags:
Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
September 25, 2004 10:39:17 PM

Hi,

I have a new Linksys NSLU2 and have probs during setup. The very first
step of the setup routine fails because it cannot find the NSLU2 at all.
The device seems to work so all the lights are on etc

Does anybody have an idea how to go on with the troubleshooting?

Regards,
Peter

More about : find nslu2 setup

Anonymous
a b G Storage
September 26, 2004 3:34:42 PM

Peter Horstmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a new Linksys NSLU2 and have probs during setup. The very first
> step of the setup routine fails because it cannot find the NSLU2 at all.
> The device seems to work so all the lights are on etc
>
> Does anybody have an idea how to go on with the troubleshooting?
>
> Regards,
> Peter

It was a network problem. Everything works fine.
!