IBM ThinkCentre XP Wallpapers

Hi, I'm hoping someone out there knows of a link to download the Think
Centre wallpapers for windows xp that IBM ships with there new
desktops.

I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

WHy, whats wrong with the normal naked chick doing nasty things to
another chic, wallpaper ?

On 25 Sep 2004 17:06:19 -0700, jjackson02@gmail.com (Jason Jackson)
wrote:

>Hi, I'm hoping someone out there knows of a link to download the Think
>Centre wallpapers for windows xp that IBM ships with there new
>desktops.
>
>I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

Wrong? Nothing is -wrong- with it :). Just lookin for the think centre
wallpapers though :D

Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<qb3cl0lh7fd0t3o8un1a94eia8qc7scs3k@4ax.com>...
> WHy, whats wrong with the normal naked chick doing nasty things to
> another chic, wallpaper ?
>

> On 25 Sep 2004 17:06:19 -0700, jjackson02@gmail.com (Jason Jackson)
> wrote:
>
> >Hi, I'm hoping someone out there knows of a link to download the Think
> >Centre wallpapers for windows xp that IBM ships with there new
> >desktops.
> >
> >I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

Ive got some very nice girly wallpapers if you want em, anyway hope
you find what youwant.

Bye.

Do a google man.

On 26 Sep 2004 11:21:19 -0700, jjackson02@gmail.com (Jason Jackson)
wrote:

>Wrong? Nothing is -wrong- with it :). Just lookin for the think centre
>wallpapers though :D
>

>Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<qb3cl0lh7fd0t3o8un1a94eia8qc7scs3k@4ax.com>...
>> WHy, whats wrong with the normal naked chick doing nasty things to
>> another chic, wallpaper ?
>>

>> On 25 Sep 2004 17:06:19 -0700, jjackson02@gmail.com (Jason Jackson)
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Hi, I'm hoping someone out there knows of a link to download the Think
>> >Centre wallpapers for windows xp that IBM ships with there new
>> >desktops.
>> >
>> >I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

You can feel free to e-mail those to me ;)

Thanks Man, and btw I did a google.

Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<9u7el09ts1lpme10bpmus3a2n1pkngqt5t@4ax.com>...
> Ive got some very nice girly wallpapers if you want em, anyway hope
> you find what youwant.
>
> Bye.
>
> Do a google man.
>

> On 26 Sep 2004 11:21:19 -0700, jjackson02@gmail.com (Jason Jackson)
> wrote:
>
> >Wrong? Nothing is -wrong- with it :). Just lookin for the think centre
> >wallpapers though :D
> >

> >Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<qb3cl0lh7fd0t3o8un1a94eia8qc7scs3k@4ax.com>...
> >> WHy, whats wrong with the normal naked chick doing nasty things to
> >> another chic, wallpaper ?

Do a gogle then :)

On 27 Sep 2004 17:54:55 -0700, jjackson02@gmail.com (Jason Jackson)
wrote:

>You can feel free to e-mail those to me ;)
>
>Thanks Man, and btw I did a google.
>

>Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<9u7el09ts1lpme10bpmus3a2n1pkngqt5t@4ax.com>...
>> Ive got some very nice girly wallpapers if you want em, anyway hope
>> you find what youwant.
>>
>> Bye.
>>
>> Do a google man.
>>

>> On 26 Sep 2004 11:21:19 -0700, jjackson02@gmail.com (Jason Jackson)
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Wrong? Nothing is -wrong- with it :). Just lookin for the think centre
>> >wallpapers though :D

Ok, the wallpaper I'm looking for is this:

Has blue (i think) borders on top/bottom (with ibm logo top right) and
in the centre is a world map with yellow(maybe green) lines running
vertically.

So... that being said... any help would be appreciated, and thank you
to all who have responded thus far.