My Display Adapter flips upside down!

It appears everytime i start up my PC the display is projected upside down and even when using the mouse the orientation is backwards/upside-down. The quickest way I've been able to remedy this is to uninstall my display adapter and then reinstall it but the fix is only temporary as when i start up the next time the display is once again flipped. Is there a way to permanently fix this error? I have downloaded the most recent drivers for my adapter: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller. Please e-mail me if anyone has a solution to this.

Thanks for your time

Nick

it is beacause of the virus problem i think

It's not a virus, it is only a mode the video card can switch to. You
hold down Ctl and Alt keys, then press the UP Arrow key. Ctl-Alt and
Down Arrow is what flips it upside down. You can also flip it sideways
if you like :)

--
djmer