Counter-Strike 1.6

Last response: in Video Games
April 2, 2005 11:39:01 PM

Who knows good Counter-Strike server for a low price? (or free:p )

My clan , -={YwN}=- , Needs a good server... (www.YwNonline.tk)

If you know someone who can host a server, plz contact me here of sent an
email to YwN.Jappe@gmail.com!

Thank You! :)

More about : counter strike

April 10, 2005 2:14:03 PM

Jasper Jansbeken wrote:
> Who knows good Counter-Strike server for a low price? (or free:p )
>
> My clan , -={YwN}=- , Needs a good server... (www.YwNonline.tk)
>
> If you know someone who can host a server, plz contact me here of sent an
> email to YwN.Jappe@gmail.com!
>
> Thank You! :)

I don't want to sound prejudiced or anything (this being my first post i
quite a while and all) but i didn't know CS players spoke english!

[insert ooh-ing audience]
THANK YOU!

Dunno about that server, however, i just wanted to commend you for your
language.

------
....And steam ain't my thing
!