Counter-Strike 1.6

Who knows good Counter-Strike server for a low price? (or free:P)

My clan , -={YwN}=- , Needs a good server... (www.YwNonline.tk)

If you know someone who can host a server, plz contact me here of sent an
email to YwN.Jappe@gmail.com!

Thank You! :)
1 answer Last reply
More about counter strike

    Jasper Jansbeken wrote:
    > Who knows good Counter-Strike server for a low price? (or free:P)
    >
    > My clan , -={YwN}=- , Needs a good server... (www.YwNonline.tk)
    >
    > If you know someone who can host a server, plz contact me here of sent an
    > email to YwN.Jappe@gmail.com!
    >
    > Thank You! :)

    I don't want to sound prejudiced or anything (this being my first post i
    quite a while and all) but i didn't know CS players spoke english!

    [insert ooh-ing audience]
    THANK YOU!

    Dunno about that server, however, i just wanted to commend you for your
    language.

    ------
    ....And steam ain't my thing

Servers Video Games