windows media encoder crashes

my windows media encoder 9 crashes everytime i load a
video file to convert to WMA. can anyone help with this?
please email me at darkmet31@hotmail.com

Do you get any errors?

Also, posting in the WME group would have been a better place then here.

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
"nick_k" <darkmet31@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> my windows media encoder 9 crashes everytime i load a
> video file to convert to WMA. can anyone help with this?
> please email me at darkmet31@hotmail.com

AppName: wmenc.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2980 ModName:
subtitds.ax
ModVer: 1.4.0.0 Offset: 000066a2

i get that. where is the WME group?

microsoft.public.windowsmedia.encoder