Sony Memory Stick Question

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b } Memory
July 24, 2004 9:26:00 PM

I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P72 (3.2 megapixel). Is there anyway to
transfer pictures already on the hard drive of my computer back onto the
memory stick? I connect the two with a USB cable.

Thanks,
Holbine

a b } Memory
July 25, 2004 10:30:55 AM

It should work - the camera is just a removable drive as far as the computer
is concerned. Make sure you put pictures back in proper directory - on my
Sony it is (drive letter):\dcim\100msdcf\.
"Holbine" <holbine@inebraska.com> wrote in message
I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P72 (3.2 megapixel). Is there anyway to
transfer pictures already on the hard drive of my computer back onto the
memory stick? I connect the two with a USB cable.

Thanks,
Holbine

a b } Memory
July 26, 2004 1:06:58 AM

I agree about the removable drive. Everything looks like it works on the
computer, but then when I unhook the camera, the file is empty.

Holbine