Sony Memory Stick Question

I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P72 (3.2 megapixel). Is there anyway to
transfer pictures already on the hard drive of my computer back onto the
memory stick? I connect the two with a USB cable.

Thanks,
Holbine

More about sony memory stick question

    It should work - the camera is just a removable drive as far as the computer
    is concerned. Make sure you put pictures back in proper directory - on my
    Sony it is (drive letter):\dcim\100msdcf\.
    "Holbine" <holbine@inebraska.com> wrote in message
    I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P72 (3.2 megapixel). Is there anyway to
    transfer pictures already on the hard drive of my computer back onto the
    memory stick? I connect the two with a USB cable.

    Thanks,
    Holbine

    I agree about the removable drive. Everything looks like it works on the
    computer, but then when I unhook the camera, the file is empty.

    Holbine

    "Hu Ru" <secretasianman@usa.com> wrote in message
    > It should work - the camera is just a removable drive as far as the
    computer
    > is concerned. Make sure you put pictures back in proper directory - on my
    > Sony it is (drive letter):\dcim\100msdcf\.
    > "Holbine" <holbine@inebraska.com> wrote in message
    > I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P72 (3.2 megapixel). Is there anyway to
    > transfer pictures already on the hard drive of my computer back onto the
    > memory stick? I connect the two with a USB cable.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Holbine

Cameras Sony Newsgroup Memory Peripherals