I'm haveing problem with playing video clips with the extension .avi, which have been ripper from DVD.. it appears that Windows XP has no suitabble "codec" built in, so all I'm getting wrom playing is the tone, witn no video :(( Please, help!

To play a dvd you need other dvd playing software installed that supplies
the dvd codec, such as powerdvd.
Graham
--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Vedran" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm haveing problem with playing video clips with the extension .avi,
which have been ripper from DVD.. it appears that Windows XP has no
suitabble "codec" built in, so all I'm getting wrom playing is the tone,
witn no video :(( Please, help!

TRENDING THREADS