It just shutsdown after i click dial.... need help badly....

June 7, 2004 6:52:48 PM

Pls help me with this problem........ Everytime I want to
connect to the internet my computer shutsdwon and an error
message appears on the screen. It says something like it
shutdown to protect my computer.

To illaborate more on this I ran windows update on my
computer to update my sound drivers and video drivers. I
am running on Inno3d Gforce 2 version 3.3. I was able to
connect to the internet before now I can't. Each time i
connect my compuetr jst shutsdown. What is the problem
need help!!!! PLs reply on my email.

email add: totoalo111578@yahoo.com

Thanks alot...
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 12:07:09 PM

I would start with a full system check using antivirus.
then system restore, to a point before you did your downloads.
It is generally better to use the manufacturers own drivers for these, so
then I'd go to their sites to upgrade them.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media