It just shutsdown after i click dial.... need help badly....

Pls help me with this problem........ Everytime I want to
connect to the internet my computer shutsdwon and an error
message appears on the screen. It says something like it
shutdown to protect my computer.

To illaborate more on this I ran windows update on my
computer to update my sound drivers and video drivers. I
am running on Inno3d Gforce 2 version 3.3. I was able to
connect to the internet before now I can't. Each time i
connect my compuetr jst shutsdown. What is the problem
need help!!!! PLs reply on my email.

email add: totoalo111578@yahoo.com

Thanks alot...
1 answer Last reply
More about shutsdown click dial badly

    I would start with a full system check using antivirus.
    then system restore, to a point before you did your downloads.
    It is generally better to use the manufacturers own drivers for these, so
    then I'd go to their sites to upgrade them.
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Alain" <totoalo111578@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Pls help me with this problem........ Everytime I want to
    > connect to the internet my computer shutsdwon and an error
    > message appears on the screen. It says something like it
    > shutdown to protect my computer.
    >
    > To illaborate more on this I ran windows update on my
    > computer to update my sound drivers and video drivers. I
    > am running on Inno3d Gforce 2 version 3.3. I was able to
    > connect to the internet before now I can't. Each time i
    > connect my compuetr jst shutsdown. What is the problem
    > need help!!!! PLs reply on my email.
    >
    > email add: totoalo111578@yahoo.com
    >
    > Thanks alot...

Video Connection Computers Windows XP