Could not find any Direct3D devices

When I try to either run a 3D screen saver, or configure it, I get a
message
that says "Could not find any Direct3D devices".
I've been searching for this issue for a while, but all solutions does not
work for me.

When I run dxdiag it shows the three buttons greyed out and it says "Not
Available".

Please help.
2 answers Last reply
More about could find direct3d devices

    What graphics card do you ahve? Have you installed their latest drivers and
    not used M/S ones?
    Graham
    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Alexander Kachalkov" <Alexander_Kachalkov@net-burg.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to either run a 3D screen saver, or configure it, I get a
    > message
    > that says "Could not find any Direct3D devices".
    > I've been searching for this issue for a while, but all solutions does not
    > work for me.
    >
    > When I run dxdiag it shows the three buttons greyed out and it says "Not
    > Available".
    >
    > Please help.

    Yes, sure.
    Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller.

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:12:19 +0100, Graham Hughes, MVP Digital Media
    <graham@simplydv.co.uk> wrote:

    > What graphics card do you ahve? Have you installed their latest drivers
    > and
    > not used M/S ones?
    > Graham
    > --
    > Graham Hughes
    > MVP Digital Media
    > www.simplydv.co.uk
    >
    > "Alexander Kachalkov" <Alexander_Kachalkov@net-burg.com> wrote in message
    >> When I try to either run a 3D screen saver, or configure it, I get a
    >> message
    >> that says "Could not find any Direct3D devices".
    >> I've been searching for this issue for a while, but all solutions does
    >> not
    >> work for me.
    >>
    >> When I run dxdiag it shows the three buttons greyed out and it says "Not
    >> Available".
    >>
    >> Please help.

Video Direct3D Devices Windows XP