Could not find any Direct3D devices

June 8, 2004 5:18:10 PM

When I try to either run a 3D screen saver, or configure it, I get a
message
that says "Could not find any Direct3D devices".
I've been searching for this issue for a while, but all solutions does not
work for me.

When I run dxdiag it shows the three buttons greyed out and it says "Not
Available".

Please help.

More about : find direct3d devices

Anonymous
June 8, 2004 5:18:11 PM

What graphics card do you ahve? Have you installed their latest drivers and
not used M/S ones?
Graham
--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Alexander Kachalkov" <Alexander_Kachalkov@net-burg.com> wrote in message
news:o pr89k8ky089uvao@kachalkov.develop.itc...
> When I try to either run a 3D screen saver, or configure it, I get a
> message
> that says "Could not find any Direct3D devices".
> I've been searching for this issue for a while, but all solutions does not
> work for me.
>
> When I run dxdiag it shows the three buttons greyed out and it says "Not
> Available".
>
> Please help.
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 4:15:25 PM