Premiere Pro DV Playback - Help!

I think this is a Windows problem. I can capture through the 1394
fine, but when I play back through the DV camcorder it stutters and
doesnlt show up in the NTSC monitor. I've triewd every setting in
Premiere Pro, changed cameras, cables, etc. and it has to be a problem
with the firewire port. Any suggestions?

Temporarily disable antivirus software.
www.coribright.com